Environmental Training Certifications
Become a Certified Environmental Specialist Online
Duration: 24 Hour(s)
This course is designed for industry professionals who want to maximize their environmental compliance and ensure public safety in the workplace. This course provides essential knowledge and understanding of EPA regulations relating to hazardous wastes such as the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA and CERCLA.
Call us at 1.877.251.4387 for information about discounts
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss updated major environmental laws and regulations
- Discuss the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act
- Describe the background and requirements of the RCRA
- Properly identify different types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Apply different features of the Clean Water Act in day-to-day operations
- Explain regulatory and management issues relating to Storm Water Discharges
- Identify the requirements of your SPCC plan
In early 2010, President Obama proposed a $10 Billion dollar budget to allow the EPA to create new environmental protection programs to help protect America’s resources, while also creating new jobs. The idea of being green, though still relatively new with an uncertain future, isn’t going away any time soon.
As one of the fastest growing industries currently present in the United States, becoming a Certified Environmental Specialist will not only expand your abilities, grow your resume and instantly make you more marketable in your field, it also allows you to enter a area that is still growing with no sign of slowing down.
As an environmental specialist, you will learn techniques that will allow you to help preserve the overall heath of your community and environment. The demand for environmental specialists is skyrocketing as the need for green alternatives becomes more and more apparent. With your Environmental Specialist Certification, you will open up your career to a whole new spectrum of possibilities.
Sign up now and get started immediately on your online Certified Environmental Specialist course; work from home in our 24/7 virtual university, on your own. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1.877.251.4387 or fill out our contact form.